Education & Training
Dr. Bancroft earned her medical degree from University of Missouri in Kansas City, MO. Following her graduation from medical school, Dr. Bancroft completed her residency training at the University of Miami School of Medicine, Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Miami, FL. She is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology. Previously, she worked for 12 years at Mayo Clinic Florida, where she served as Director of the Musculoskeletal Fellowship Program and Associate Dean of the Mayo School of Allied Health.
National Committees and Memberships
- Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA) - MSK Refresher Course Chair, Scientific Committee, Committee on International Relations and Education, RadioGraphics Panel and reviewer
- American Roentgen Ray Society - Instructional Course Chair, Reviewer for AJR
- International Skeletal Society - Program Committee
- Society of Skeletal Radiology - Treasurer, Reviewer for Skeletal Radiology
- Association of University Radiologists - Education Committee
- American College of Radiology - Secretary for Florida Chapter of ACR, ACR Appropriateness Criteria MSK Panel, ACR MSK CPI Chair, SAMs reviewer
Dr. Bancroft serves as the Education Officer as well as the Program Director for the Florida Hospital Radiology Residency Program. She is an Adjunct Professor of Radiology at Florida State University School of Medicine and Clinical Professor at the University of Central Florida School of Medicine.
University of Missouri
Diagnostic Radiology at University of Miami School of Medicine
Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Miami, FL
Musculoskeletal at Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
American Board of Radiology